On March 21, in partnership with Bella Health + Wellness, we will launch the pilot program of the Jerome Lejeune Medical Center! You are invited to attend the events surrounding the ribbon cutting in Englewood, CO. Please mark your calendars and help us spread the word!
March 21 – Dedication Mass for the Jerome Lejeune Medical Center
Through the Intercession of Venerable Dr. Jerome Lejeune
Celebrated by Most Rev. Samuel J. Aquila, Archbishop for the Archdiocese of Denver
- Date & Time: Sunday, March 21 at 3:00 p.m.
- Location: Cathedral Basilica of the Immaculate Conception, Denver, Colorado
March 20 – Jerome Lejeune Medical Center Benefit Concert with Eric Genuis
- Date & Time: Saturday, March 20 at 6:30 p.m.
- Location: Our Lady of Lourdes Catholic Church, Denver, Colorado
- Details: Virtuoso pianist Eric Genuis is a good friend and partner with the Jerome Lejeune Foundation, raising funds for those with Down syndrome in benefit concerts around the world.
March 21 – Jerome Lejeune Medical Center Opening & Ribbon Cutting
- Date & Time: Sunday, March 21 from 4:45 p.m.
- Details: The Jerome Lejeune Medical Center opening and ribbon cutting will include remarks from the leadership of the Jerome Lejeune Foundation and Bella Health + Wellness, as well as a reception with refreshments and light hors d’oeuvres.
- Registration is required.